BGC & Co. CPA's | Immigration Visa

Immigration Visa Services

August 05, 2022

BGC & CO CPAS has officialy joined OneSMP LPP

OneSMP LPP is pleased to announce that BGC & CO CPAS. has joined the progressive ASEAN collaboration network of independent accounting , consulting and legal firms.

A foreign national who is about to engage in a gainful employment in the Philippines is required by the government to get an Alien Employment Permit. This is an official document issued by the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) that authorizes, but not an exclusive authority, a foreigner to work in country given that no locals are able and willing to do the work reserved for the foreigner.

An Alien Employment Permit is a prerequisite document before the foreigner can apply for a working visa like the 9G Work Visa, also known as Pre-Arranged Employment Visa.

For the following visa holders who are currently working in the Philippines that occupies an executive, advisory, supervisory or technical positions in a company are also required to get an Alien Employment Permit:
1. Special Investors Resident Visa (SIR V)
2. Special Retiree Resident Visa (SRRV)
3. Treaty Traders Visa (9D)
4. Special Non-Immigrant Visa [47(a)(2)]

• Accomplished and Notarized Application Form
• Photocopy of Passport with Visa and Present Original Certificate of Recognition for Refugees or Stateless Persons
• Original Copy of Contract of Employment
• Photocopy of Employer’s Certificate of Registration from Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) or Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
• Photocopy of Mayor’s Permit to operate the business
• 2 Pieces of 2×2 ID Picture with White Background
• Proof of Tax Identification Number (TIN)