August 05, 2022
OneSMP LPP is pleased to announce that BGC & CO CPAS. has joined the progressive ASEAN collaboration network of independent accounting , consulting and legal firms.
Deciding on which type of organizational structure a new company will setup is of key importance. This will determine certain legal, tax, and immigration issues the company will encounter in their business in the Philippines. Our business consultants can aid you by first listening to your needs; proceeding to explain the pros and cons of the different company set-ups; and then advising which corporate entity will best accomplish your company’s goals.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF PHILIPPINE COMPANY STRUCTURES:
BGC'S BUSINESS CONSULTING TEAM CAN GUIDE COMPANIES THROUGH THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURES OF BUSINESS REGISTRATION:
• Reservation of business name
• Preparation of documentary requirements
• Placement of capitalization with local bank
• Investment registration with Central Bank of the Philippines
• Acquisition of Certificate of Registration with SEC
• Registration with SSS, PhilHealth, HDMF
• Acquisition of Business Permit
• Registration with BIR for Tax Certificate
With years of experience with business registration and exposure in the Philippine market, The BGC Company can help your organization in choosing the best structure for your business endeavours.
© 2018 BGC Group. All Rights Reserved. Philippine Global Group.