Get in touch with us now! Cause we're the kind of company you're looking for if you're interested, we'd love to help you out accounting and auditing needs.
August 05, 2022
OneSMP LPP is pleased to announce that BGC & CO CPAS. has joined the progressive ASEAN collaboration network of independent accounting , consulting and legal firms.
Any foreign national who will be employed in the Philippines and occupying a technical, executive, managerial or highly confidential position in a company for at least one year, can apply for a pre-arranged employment visa, or commonly referred to as the 9G visa, under Sec. 9(g) of the Philippine Immigration Act.
Before a foreign national can be legally employed in the Philippines, he is required to obtain the necessary employment permit and work visa. Aliens caught working without the appropriate working visa in the Philippines, alien employment permit and I-Card risk deportation and blacklisting by the bureau of immigration.
• Duly Accomplished Application Form
• 4pcs. 2×2” Picture with white background
• Joint letter Request addressed to the Commissioner from the applicant and petitioner
• Curriculum Vitae of applicant
• Photocopy of employment contract or equivalent document with job description
• Copy of Financial Statement (if new company affidavit as to why no financial statement yet) & latest GIS from Securities and Exchange Commission
• Certified true copy of SEC Certificate of Incorporation, AOI & By-laws
• Newspaper Publication showing the name of applicant
• Certification as to number of foreign employees employed from the date of filing of application
• Certified true copy of Alien Employment Permit (AEP) from DOLE
• Copy of passport with tourist visa valid for at least 25 days prior to submission of application
• Board Resolution if the signatories are persons other than those appearing in the AOI & GIS
• Philippines Tax Identification Number of petitioner (Certificate of Registration) and applicant
• BI Clearance Certificate
• The holder (principal applicant) of a 9g work visa may also apply for non-commercial visas for family members. Family members will be granted visas which have the same validity as the principal applicant
• Obtaining an AEP from the DOLE, and establish that no individual located within the Philippines is willing and able to perform the position and service for which the foreigner is being hired;
• Submit a letter to the BI stating the admission of the alien will be beneficial to the public interest; and
• During the approval process, the proposed foreigner may apply for a Special Work Permit (SWP) which is issued for a period of 3 months while the 9G visa is being released.
9G visas are valid only for the duration of the AEP or the current employment contract (whichever is shorter), and similar visas issued to dependents are co-terminus with the duration of the visa of the principal. Foreign nationals with companies registered to BOI, PEZA, and the top 1,000 corporations are given priority. Foreign employees of PEZA registered companies must apply for 47(a )2 visas.
© 2018 BGC Group. All Rights Reserved. Philippine Global Group.